Monday, January 28, 2013

Portraits

 In this picture its Marilyn Monroe sitting on a chair.
I see some sticking in the background and her in a white dress smiling.
Shes bare foot shes grabbing her chin.
What is in the background?

 There's a baby in the picture.
I see the baby is wrapped in a blanket or it looks like a towel like if he got out the shower.
He looks serious and his eyes are blue and pretty.
What is he wrapped by?

There's Marilyn Monroe in the picture.
I see a Building in the background it looks like shes holding on to something while shes walking.
She looks happy and her hair is pretty.
What is she holding on to ?

There's T.I in the picture.
I see a beach in the background and he looks mad and serious.
Hes wearing suspenders and he looks buff.
Where was he at?

There's a guy with long hair in the picture
I see just a simple dark background and his hair all big.
He looks serious and he has his hair done.
Why did they do his hair?

No comments:

Post a Comment