Tuesday, January 22, 2013

DOF Photo Corrected


 What I did to the photo was i adjusted the color and i sharpened it more.
The adjustment gave it more color and made it brighter.
I feel like it made my picture better.
There's nothing that i would want to fix i like how it looks.


 What i did to this picture was i made it more sharp and added a little more color.
The adjustment made the picture more clear and nice looking.
I feel like it looks better not as faded.
I don't think there's anything i want to change.


 What i did to this photo was make it more sharp and adjust the color.
The adjustment made the panda more dark and clear.
I think it made it look better so i like it.
I don't know if there's anything i would want to fix.


 What i did to this picture was made the flower brighter and sharpen it more.
The adjustment made the flower more bright and sharpen.
I feel like it made it better and pretty looking.
There's nothing that i want to fix.


 What i did to this picture was make it more bright and made her hair darker and more clear.
The adjustment made the picture more clear and better in the light.
I feel like it fixed my picture and it looks better.
I don't know of anything i want to fix.

What i did to this picture was it brighter and more sharp.
The adjustment made the berries more red and clear.
I fell like it looks more bright with color not as faded in color.
I don't have anything i  want to fix i like it.

1. Shallow depth of field has more of a blur in the background with a large aperture and large depth of field has the background clear and has a smaller aperture.
2. T.v mode is for the shutter speed and Av is mode is for the aperture.
3. The hardest part of this project was trying to focus the camera so the background could be blurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment