Monday, October 15, 2012

Pattern

Man-Made

I think this picture works for patterns because it has patterns of circles different sizes big & small & also a pattern of the lines crossing i took this picture from above looking down at a plastic carpet.

I think this picture works because it has a pattern of the diagonal lines in the fence & also the lines that are vertical make a pattern i took this picture from the top of the fence looking down.

Natural
I think this picture is a good picture for patterns because it has a little trail of leafs which make a pattern in a line & i took this picture looking straight foward to the leafs & i got closer to the ground.

I think this picture is a good picture for patterns because it has a pattern of the leafs with a straight line in the middle & the leafs are different sizes & i took this picture looking straight to the leafs i just got really close.

Improve
I think that in this picture i need to improve in the angle i take the picture because in this picture the sun caused my picture to get a really bright light which makes my picture look white.

Well
I think this picture was a good picture because there a pattern of the bubbles in the water & there's different sizes & i like how the sky reflect on the water & it looks like sky & water in the back & i like how it got closer so you couldn't see the dry parts of the concrete .

For our next project, my goal is to try to get good pictures & i'm going to try to find more ways of getting a better angle so the sun or other things dont ruin my picture im going to archieve this goal by taking more than one picture of the same thing to see what picture looks better.

No comments:

Post a Comment