Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Framing

Man-Made
I think this photo works as man-made because its a bulding that was built it didnt happen naturally & it works as framing because the lights frame the top & the walls frame the sides & it leads to a door.

I think this picture works as man made because its a wall & the lines of the fence lead to the walls that were man-made & it works as framing because the fence frames the wall.

Natural
I think this picture works as natural because it plant's that grow naturally & the frame is also plants so that works for framing.

I think this picture works as natural because its a plant & the leaves create a frame & then it leads to the middle of the plant witht he sky behind.

Architectural
 I think this picture works for architectural because it poles which weren't probably man-made that are on the Q-hut on top & their made of medal & they work for framing because they frame the middle part were the medals poles lead to.

I think this picture works for architectural because it a bending machine which to me is an architectural thing & it works for framing because the fence frames the food inside.

2. The most challenging part was finding the difference between architectural & man-made it was confusing & it was a little hard to find things that framed something . I overcame this challenge by looking around & looking for angles that would help me frame something.


No comments:

Post a Comment