Thursday, December 20, 2012

Panning


One Person Walking
1. I was in front of the 200 building when i took this picture.
2. I had problems trying to get her face in focus.
3. This was the best shot because i was able to get her face in focus.
4. I tried a shutter speed of 1/50 & it didn't work because she wasn't on focus so i lowered it to 1/25 & it worked better.
5. I think it would be better if her feet weren't so blurry.

One Person Running
1. I was in front of the 200 building when i took this picture.
2. I didn't really have problems taking this picture.
3. This was my best shot because the other ones were more blurry.
4. For this one i had a low shutter speed so i raised it up & it looked better.
5. What could be improved in this picture is the feet if they weren't so blurry.

Multiple People Running
1. I was in front of the 200 building when i took this picture.
2. I had problems in trying to get them both in focus.
3. this was the best shot because they weren't both that blurry.
4. I tried a low f/stop & the picture didn't look so good so then i raised it up a little & it looked good.
5. I think the focus could be improved a bit.

Vehicle Moving
 1. I was in the back parking lot when i took this picture.
2. I had problems trying to get a picture when the back was in good blur & he was in focus.
3. This one was good because he was in focus & the back was blurry.
4. The setting i used were a shutter speed of 1/20 & an f/stop of 8 & it was good.
5. What could be improved is maybe to get him more in focus.

Vehicle Moving #2
1. I was in the parking lot in the back when i took this.
2. I had problems with trying to get a picture of his face in it.
3. This was the best shot because the car was in focus & so was the body.
4. The settings i used was a shutter speed of 1/30 & it worked but i had to keep making it lower & higher until i got this picture.
5. I think i could improve in getting his face in the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment